Skip to main content

Featured

FabFitFun Summer Box 2024 - Part 2 | #fabfitfunpartner #subscriptionbox

Fantasy Date Night Out - FOTD

Being a new parent means very little time for elaborate date nights, but if I had my way this would be my ideal date night.

The afternoon would begin with by checking into a hotel with great amenities.

Having everything in one spot means mom and dad can have a few drinks.  ;)    We would then take a swim in a beautiful pool and lounge around for a little while. Followed by a couples massage. Then a nap - trust me we both need it! When we get up from a nap we would get all dressed up and pretty for a fancy dinner out.

Here's the look I would wear.
 

Let's take a closer look.
 I love wearing neutrals with a pop of color, it adds a lot to your look without it being time consuming.
Here's what I used to create the look above. 

Face
No7 Beautifully Matte Make Up Base
Maybelline Dream Wonder Foundation in Honey Beige
Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in Medium/Deep
Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Eraser in Medium
Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

Eyes
Maybelline Color Tattoo in Chocolate Suede
Jordana 12 Hour Eyeshadow Stick in Continuous Almond
Tarte Skinny SmolderEyes in Onyx
L'oreal Voluminous Miss Manga Mascara
BH Cosmetics It'sJudyTime Palette
 
A closer look at the It's Judy Time palette.

Cheeks
BH Cosmetics Blush Palette
Wet n Wild Shimmer Palette in Photo Bomb
NYX Matte Bronzer in Deep Tan

Lips
Baby Lips
ELF Moisturizing Lipstick in Ravishing Rose

Tell me about your fantasy date night!

Comments

Popular Posts