Skip to main content

Featured

FabFitFun Summer Box 2024 - Part 2 | #fabfitfunpartner #subscriptionbox

Lush Cosmetic Warrior Face Mask - Quick Review

Happy 4th of July!! I hope you all have amazing plans for the weekend. The hubby and I plan on doing lots of nothing and then seeing a friend or two..lol

A few weeks ago I did a face mask week on my Instagram account and I recently realized that if you don't follow me on Instagram that you missed out!! You can follow me on Instagram here - www.instagram.com/notarichgirl

For those that don't have/want/like Instagram I will be posting those face mask reviews here too. 
Today I am staring with a Lush face mask.

Lush Cosmetic Warrior Fresh Face Mask

$6.95. - Sold in shops only. 
This mask is meant for those with oily and acne prone skin. This masks is very gentle on my skin, yet very effective on blemishes. The ingredients are all natural and listed in the picture. You have about 3 weeks to use this mask from when you purchase it before it expires. This mask must also be refrigerated since it is a fresh mask. Unfortunately the smell (in my opinion is horrific). The combination of garlic and tea tree oil is just nasty and reminds me of pinesol and raw garlic, not a smell I want on my face. Please keep in mind my sense of smell is REALLY good, so the scent may not bother a lot of people. I on the other hand will not be repurchasing this no matter how good it is.

Have you tried Lush face masks? 

Tell me about your favorite face mask.

Comments

Popular Posts