Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Thankful Tuesday

Good Morning!! I hope you all have an amazing day today!! Let's help make today a little more amazing by thinking of all of things we are thankful for.

I am thankful for..

-Family picnics in Liberty State Park.
-My daughter's laugh. It is the best!!! Her laugh and smile are contagious.
-Having an amazing support system. I have a big (to me) decision to make and my family has let me bounce my opinions on the topic off on them.
-Journaling. I used to write ALL the time. I mean all the time. I think I used to write down everything that used to happen down to the minute. I'm back at it again and it really does help me collect my thoughts and focus on the bigger picture.
 
-These 4 munchkins!!! My babies, my loves!!! I love that even though they are from different sides of the family they are all so kind to one another.


What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts