Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

Younique Products - I Sell Makeup!

Hi Everyone!
 If you read my post earlier today you may have noted that I said I have TWO jobs, well I do! I went back to my old job at part time and I now sell Younique products. I have been looking into Younique for a long time now and I am so proud to be a presenter. They make amazing high quality products.  
I promise not to spam this blog with Younique products. I will include 2-3 Younique posts a month. I am still a makeup lover and will continue to play with all brands. If you are interested in Younique products feel free to shop here - Younique Products by NotARichGirl.

Please feel free to like my Facebook page too where I post daily. The pictures include before/afters and products swatches. 
 Regular mascara vs 2 coats of Younique 3D Fiber Lashes.

Thank you for joining me on this new adventure!! 

Comments

Popular Posts