Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

bareMinerals BARESKIN Foundation Review

I can't believe that I've had this foundation for MONTHS and have yet to do a review!! I'm sure you heard all about this foundation months ago when so many people received it for free from BeautyCon (myself included).

Mel and I decided to do another collaborative review. I have oily skin and she doesn't so it will be interesting to read what she thinks of this foundation. 

Here are the claims made by bareMinerals

Clinically proven tone-correcting mineral foundation and brightening serum in one. Created with exceptional purity in mind, this ultra-thin, skin-perfecting fluid provides seamless adjustable coverage, a natural finish and the look and feel of beautiful skin while delivering a noticeably brighter, more youthful appearance. Made with the bare minimum ingredients and formulated without oil, silicone, parabens or fragrance. It's like nothing you've ever felt before.
Available in 20 skin-perfecting shades

Formulated Without

  • Oil
  • Silicone
  • Parabens
  • Fragrance

Dermatologist Tested 

Hypoallergenic 
Formulated For All Skin Types & Skin Tones
Here's a before an after using this foundation.
Before - Bare Faced, minus the fading balm stain on my lips.



After - BareMinerals BareSkin Foundation Applied
Ignore the crazy hair, I skipped conditioner that morning!  

These are the two products I use to apply the foundation - Real Techniques Buffing Brush & a Beauty Blender.

Pros
- Lightweight medium coverage, for me feels like I have nothing on.
-There are several colors in this range to choose from.
-A little bit of product goes a long way.
-Easy to blend in.
-Doesn't add to my oiliness.

Cons
-Oxidizes. Hello orange!!
-It transfers..EVERYWHERE!!
-$29 is a little high for this foundation considering the two MAJOR problems I have with it - oxidizing and transfer.

Overall
I do think this is a good foundation, but not as good as many people made it sound. I prefer to use this foundation for shorter periods of time, since it just doesn't look good on my skin after 4 hours. I do think this would be better suited for those with oily skin, because of the serum in it. This hasn't replaced my CoverGirl 3 in 1 Foundation as a favorite.

Watch my video below for a demo and full review.


Be sure to check out Mel's review too!!! 

Comments

Popular Posts