Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

BH Cosmetics - Forever Nude

I'm a sucker for nude palettes. They are so easy to use and wear every day that I RARELY say no to myself for buying one. The Forever Nude palette had my name ALL OVER IT!

Description
Enchant them all with this timeless collection of sweet and tempting neutrals. The Forever Nude Eyeshadow, Blush and Lip Color Palette features 6 deluxe size eyeshadows in shimmer, satin and matte finishes along with 2 silky blushes and 2 creamy shades of lip color. Create endless looks that are sinfully soft and sexy by mixing and matching these glowing shades of NUDE!
BH Cosmetics Website


Blush Swatches

Eyeshadow Swatches

I haven't used the lip colors in this palette, because I know once I do the eyeshadow will begin falling into it. I'm not a fan of lip/eyeshadow colors in one palette, they tend to be messy. I can say that I do think this is a great palette, especially for travel since it has everything you need in one place. The eyeshadows do need a good base to intensify the colors, but they are SO pretty. I also have a tendency to apply the lighter colors with my fingers so the colors really pop. I love all the pink eyeshadows in one place, I feel like the colors can go from every day to romantic very easily.  

This palette is currently on sale for $11.95 and I have to say that it is worth ever penny. I will definitely be bringing this palette on vacation in a few weeks. :)

Comments

Popular Posts