Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Yes to Carrots Lip Oil

Calling all coconut lovers!! Did you hear the good news? Yes to has finally created a line around coconut!! Finally!! I've tried Yes to Carrots, Tomato, and Cucumber; but this line has me SUPER excited!!

First item up to try..

Cooling Lip Oil! $4.99 at Target.
A what?!? I know!! It's awesome and you need it! 
 
This lip oil provides long lasting nourishment, softness, and fits just about anywhere (talk about a triple threat!). This new lip oil will quench dry lips with decadent oils, that also cool while it moisturizes. Formulated with a plethora of oils: Virgin Coconut, Olive, and cooling Eucalyptus, your lips will be intensely moisturized and soft. Throw in an added hint of natural shine, and you will be ready for coconut kisses (under the sun!)
  • 99% Natural
  • Petroleum, SLS, & Paraben Free
  • Cruelty-free
Yes to website



This is an intense lip moisturizer that gives you a cooling sensation on your lips (kind of like blistex), it's not too intense though. Since it is an oil it does leave a nice sheen on your lips. Unfortunately this doesn't last very long since I am constantly licking it off my lips since it does actually taste like coconut..YUM!! 

I'm hooked!

For now I've only seen this line at my local Target. 

Comments

Popular Posts