Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

I Wish it was Halloween ALL the Time!

I can stare at beauty makeup all day, but my true love is Special Fx makeup. You ever watch that show Face Off..? It's a show where special Fx makeup artists complete against one another. It is AMAZING. Men transformed into women, women transformed into creatures..just crazy stuff!!!!

I think that's why I'm so obsessed with Halloween looks on YouTube. Most videos combine a bit of beauty and the fx stuff.

Here are a few beauty centered Halloween videos I'm LOVING!!


Is this what mermaids look like? I want to be ONE!!

For real?!?! Nicole G is just AMAZING!!! I want to be a Queen of Hearts too!!

Both of these lovely ladies have several more Halloween tutorials on their channels if you're interested.

Comments

Popular Posts