Skip to main content

Featured

No Heat Waves | #beautyinfluencer #noheatcurls

L.A. Girl Gel Liner

Happy Wednesday!!! 
What is it about eye liner that pulls a look together..? I'm not sure what it is, but a complicated eyeshadow look just doesn't look completed until I apply some black eyeliner.
 
I bought this liner a few months ago. I find gel liners so much easier to work with and this liner is so EASY to work with. It's creamy & pigmented.

This gel liner has a rich and creamy water resistant formula that glides on smooth without smearing or smudging for long lasting, all day wear. Professional fine eyeliner brush expertly defines eyes to create that ideal smokey or dramatic look effortlessly. - L.A. Girl Website

This gel liner was a part of a kit, it included a brush (which I lost) and it was only $8.
Are you sensing the dun-dun-dun? Yup this gel liner has a flaw...a MAJOR flaw!! It does NOT stay put at ALL!! I'm constantly finding it under my eyes and the wing suddenly gets longer! I really wanted to like this liner, but the fact that it roams around my face is unacceptable.

Tell me about your favorite gel liner! I'm in the market for a new one. :)

Comments

Popular Posts