Skip to main content

Featured

Age Yourself with a Makeup Fact/Brand | #affordablebeauty #elfcosmetics #beautyinfluencer

Thankful Tuesday

I'm thankful for people who enjoy Halloween as much as my husband and I do! This Halloween we went trunk or treating and we walked a few blocks and got some really good candy. When I say we I mean my husband and I since Kaley can't have any yet. :)

Two of Kaley's cousins went to parties on Halloween, but her and her cousin Mia had a great time. Look at how Mia is looking at Kaley..I love it!! They are becoming such good friends and it's so sweet to watch. Mia was a gorgeous fairy who dropped glitter everywhere she went. My chairs are still covered in it. lol

Kaley was an owl. I was obsessed with owls during my pregnancy and more than half of her clothes used to have owls on them. 

I'm thankful for my family and being able to spend these special days with them.

What are you thankful for?

Comments

Popular Posts