Skip to main content

Featured

Birthday GRWM | #grwmmakeup #grwmchitchat

FOTD - Sonic Bondage

Fun Fact: I owned all the Sonic the Hedgehog games & I loved them. I am however REALLY bad at video games so I don't bother to play because I get so frustrated.


Here's a look I did for a baby shower I went to a few weeks ago. 
I swear all the colors in the Urban Decay Vice 3 palette go together SO well.

 Products Used
Lorac Porefection Primer
L'oreal True Match Foundation in n5.5
Too Faced Sun Bunny Dark Bronzer/Luminous Peach Blush
MAC Concealer Palette in Medium/Deep
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Ebony
Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette -  Sonic (lid),  Crease (lid), Last Sin (highlight)
Wet n Wild Gel Liner
Younique 3D Fiber Lash Mascara
Younique Lip Liner in Pouty/Lipgloss in Luxe

Let's take a closer look at the eyes. 
You ever get so proud of the makeup look that you created that you want to walk around with your eyes closed so everyone can see it..? No..just me? ok....
I am loving cranberry shades lately!!! 
What colors are you loving?

Comments

Popular Posts