Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty GRWM | #beautyinfluencer #affordablebeautyproducts

Ipsy January Bag - Fresh Start

The theme of this month's bag is Fresh Start, which is perfect for a January bag!! I don't know about you, but I definitely want a fresh start! I am in constant declutter mode lately. It's quite dangerous.


 Moving on to the good stuff! ;)

This bag is a different color on each side. CUTE!!

It's funny because I opened this bag and thought ehh at first.. Now I'm so excited about it! These are all items I don't already own & I haven't heard of most of them. I LOVE trying new things. Duh!! That's the whole point behind Ipsy.

 Pacifica Coconut Eye Shadow in Ethereal
I was a little confused by the name coconut in the description because I thought that was the name of the color. Isn't this a beautiful color?

Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush
A hot pink brush? Yes please!!

LashFood 
I've never heard of this, but quite honestly I'm a little scared to try it. I know a lot of the lash growth serums discolor your eyelid. 

Eco-Beauty. Good Day. Day Moisturizer
I've never heard of this brand, but I love trying new moisturizers! 

Probelle Nail Laquer in Into the Blue
Hello beautiful!!

Another exciting Ipsy bag!!

Join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! You get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here: Subscribe to Ipsy!

Comments

Popular Posts