Skip to main content

Featured

FabFitFun Summer Box 2024 - Part 2 | #fabfitfunpartner #subscriptionbox

Jaclyn Hill Favorites by Morphe Brushes

I know you've all heard the hype over the Jaclyn Hill Favorites palette. The preorder was available on New Years Day and so many people had issues ordering theirs. There became so many issues that people just didn't bother ordering. I was lucky and hopped on the site on January 2nd and I had very little issues ordering. I was going to keep this beauty to myself, but I heard they will be releasing more of these palettes in February so I wanted you to know if it it's worth it.

Two words - HELL YES!!!


These eyeshadows are smooth, VERY pigmented, and blend easily. These eyeshadows are a dream!! I can't get over how BEAUTIFUL and affordable(around $28) this palette is!

Here are some amazing review videos WITH swatches.

Did you get this palette already..? 
Do you plan on ordering it when it's released again in February?

Comments

Popular Posts