Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Rimmel Provocalips 16 Hour Lip Colour

 Long wearing lip colours have been 'on trend' lately and I'm loving it. I love the process of applying makeup, but having to touch up several times a day just annoys me. 


Here to save my lip colour day is Rimmel Provocalips.
 I LOVE these lip colours from Rimmel! It's pretty rare that I want to own EVERY color in a collection, but with these lip colours that's exactly what I want! 

Here are the two colors I own from the collection: I'll Call You & Kiss Fatal.
 
Up to 16 Hours of lip liberation. Wild without a trace!
• Kiss proof, transfer proof, food proof high impact endless colour.
• No tight feeling or dry lips. Lips feel smooth and moisturized all day long.
• Easy removal with Oil based makeup remover

STEP 1: Apply colour and keep lips apart for 60 seconds until the product sets.
STEP 2: Apply topcoat to lock the colour, moisture and add shine.

10 available shades
Rimmel Website 
 
Swatches
Kiss Fatal & I'll Call You 

Pros
-Pigmented. You only need one coat to get the color you want.
-Affordable.  About $6-$8 at the drugstore.
-LONG lasting. I get about 4-5 hours of wear with these, even with eating.
-The top coat is truly hydrating, no dry lips! Plus it smells and tastes like candy.
-They do not transfer!! I can kiss Kaley & my husband as much as I want and these stay on my lips. 

Cons
-This is VERY liquidy, which can make it hard to get precise application. A lip liner solves this problem.
-After 4-5 hours you get the dreaded crumbly lip issue! However you can dap that part off and apply some more lip colour and that issue is gone. 

Overall
I think these are a hit! The few issues I do have with these are solved easily!

Have you tried these lip colours yet? 

Comments

Popular Posts