Skip to main content

Featured

No Heat Waves | #beautyinfluencer #noheatcurls

Wet n Wild Fergie Blush - Brush with Brilliance

Cast your magic spell the way Fergie does! This longwearing, oh-so-velvety blush perfectly flatters any skin tone and type, delivering a healthy, flirty flush that's impossible to resist. Comes in a vivid, ultra-pigmented formula for bold color that lasts up to 10 hours! 
 WnW Beauty


As soon as I saw this blush I knew that it reminded me of another blush, but high end. It wasn't until I swatched it that I knew just what blush it's a great dupe for.  

Brush with Brilliance
 

Isn't this color beautiful..? From the outside it reminds me a lot of Coralista by Benefit or NARS Super Orgasm blush. 

All the pretty sheen you see in the pan is barely visible when it's applied to your face, which is perfect because it leaves a beautiful LIGHT sheen on your face. No highlighter needed. This blush is easy to apply, but can be a bit messy so make sure to tap the excess off before you apply it. I really like this blush, but it doesn't last that long on me as I would like it. I get 4-5 hours of wear out of it. However when I used a setting spray the wear time increased significantly - 9-10 hours!! 
Overall this is a great drugstore blush and an amazing dupe for BENEFIT CORALISTA.

Have you tried anything from the Fergie Collection..?? 
I tend to really like a lot of things from the collection & the $5 and under prices can't be beat!

Comments

Popular Posts