Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty Lip Combo | #beautyinfluencer #drugstoremakeup

Drugstore Gem - Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

Drugstore Gem - A drugstore item you love and will continue to purchase over and over. 

I have tried several brow kits, including the end all be all Anastasia Beverly Hills Eyebrow Kit. Yet, somehow I always go back to my old favorite - Wet N Wild Ultimate Brow Kit.

This kit is best for those who are looking to fill in their brows, not to completely draw them on. I think the powder formula would make it too obvious for that.

Sorry the gel in the kit is dirty! It's been loved.

I think this was the first brow product I ever tried and to be quite honest I'm not sure why I bothered to try anything else. This is AWESOME!!

The kit comes with tweezers, eyebrow wax, 2 eyebrow colors, and a brush. 

I've only seen this shade available for this kit. I do think the two colors can match a lot of brows. 

Swatches

The wax in this kit keeps my eyebrows in place all day. The darkest color is the best match for my eyebrows, and it does an amazing job of filling in any gaps my eyebrows have. The little brush in the kit isn't too bad either, I've had to use it in a pinch and it gets the job done. For me this is the easiest and most natural way to color in your eyebrows.

What's your favorite drugstore gem?

Comments

Popular Posts