Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Born Pretty Store - Lipstick Show Sexy Lips Charm

Note: This product was sent to me for free. My review is 100% honest and unbiased. 

I LOVE bright lip colors for summer. It's my go to way of looking put together without applying a lot of makeup, which always feels so heavy during the summer months. This hybrid lipstick/lipgloss is fantastic!! It's only $1.99 and comes in several colors, so affordable so you can buy them all!


I'm wearing color #11. I love matte lip colors, but not during the summer. This lipstick has the perfect hint of shine, without being too much. Another plus is that this lasts as long as a regular lipstick (3-4 hours) and doesn't dry out my lips at all. Note: This lipstick doesn't have a scent/taste. 


You can buy yours here - Lipstick Show Sexy Lips Charm
Born Pretty has app now!! You can now do all your shopping from their app.
Download it here - Born Pretty Store App
 

Born Pretty was kind enough to give you a discount code! Use Born Pretty store discount code - TammyK31 for 10% off your order. Shipping is FREE worldwide and they ship within 24 hours.

What's your favorite summer lip color? 

Comments

  1. Oh I wanna try this out. I love the idea that its not scented and it does not taste any...just plain and simple which lasts long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to, it's great! ;) It's super affordable & they have free shipping.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts