Skip to main content

Featured

No Heat Waves | #beautyinfluencer #noheatcurls

Born Pretty Store - Mini Beauty Blender Review

Note: This product was sent to me for free. My review is 100% honest and unbiased. 

I LOVE beauty blenders!! It took me a WHILE to figure out how to use it properly, but now they are my favorite way to apply foundation, concealer, and setting powder. I had never tried a mini version and I was excited to try this out. 

This 1 piece beauty blender is only $1.69 from Born Pretty!! 
Note: This is not made by the brand beauty blender, it is a beauty blender dupe. 


How to prepare for use - Place the beauty blender under running and squeeze the water out a few times, until the sponge increases in size.

In the past I have found that sponges that are this affordable are usually useless, but not this sponge!! It doubles in size when soaked in water, and blends the concealer out in hard to reach places (under eyes and nose) beautifully!! If you are in the market for a mini beauty blender, I highly recommend this one!! 

You can buy this here - Mini Beauty Blender
Born Pretty has app now!! You can now do all your shopping from their app.
Download it here - Born Pretty Store App
 

Born Pretty was kind enough to give you a discount code! Use Born Pretty store discount code - TammyK31 for 10% off your order. Shipping is FREE worldwide and they ship within 24 hours.


Are you a fan of beauty blenders?   

Comments

Popular Posts