Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

L.A. Colors | Color Craze Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polishes

I heard about these nail polishes a few months ago from Bargain Princess, but I was not able to find them ANYWHERE! As luck would have it, I found these at a local beauty supply store for only $2.00 each. The colors were all so beautiful that I really couldn't decide. I wanted them all!!! I just couldn't justify that until I knew they were as good as I heard.


Introducing Color Craze Gel Polish… wears like a polish, shines like a gel. Available in 16 eye popping shades. Get amazing, salon quality results without the hassle of a UV lamp and removes with ease; even with acetone-free nail polish remover! - L.A. Colors website

L.A. Colors Color Craze Extreme Shine Gel Nail Polishes
I decided on 4 colors - Posh, Daring, Vampy, and Mademoiselle. 

Here's the nail polish with two coats. The nail polish is quite shiny and you don't NEED a top coat, although I do like them since they make the nail polish last longer.
 

So are these worth the hype? I would say they are! The colors are REALLY pigmented, on some of the brighter colors you could probably get away with using just one coat.  Although the colors are pigmented, the polish is not thick and I find that it dries quite fast. The wear time is average for me 3-4 days. For $2.00 these are a MAJOR steal and a great gel nail polish dupe. I will be going back for a few more colors.

Have you tried these "gel" nail polishes yet?

Comments

  1. I don't typically do my nails, but when I am in the market for some nail polish I'll keep this brand in mind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! I'm sure you will enjoy it if you try it.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The red and the nudish pink are my two favorites. I've missed your comments. ;)

      Delete
    2. thank you :) I missed commenting on your site :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
~Mother Teresa~

Popular Posts