Skip to main content

Featured

Age Yourself with a Makeup Fact/Brand | #affordablebeauty #elfcosmetics #beautyinfluencer

Best Foundation for Oily Skin | Summer Drugstore Foundation Routine


My skin is OILY. I mean seriously oily, all year long. So when I find something that works I tend to stick to it. I'm always so happy when I find a good foundation for my oily skin at the drugstore. Foundation is one of those items that I find that I buy several shades of throughout the year and since it is one of the more higher priced items my wallet likes when I find an affordable foundation I like. 

Here are my three must have items for my skin during the summer.

Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - I know this isn't from the drugstore, but it does such an amazing job of keeping my oily skin matte and making sure that my foundation doesn't oxidize that I just had to include it.

Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation in #310 Sun Beige -  The Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless is my favorite foundation for oily skin. To date is the best matte foundation I have found, the coverage is medium and the finish is beautiful and doesn't leave my face looking cakey. I use this foundation all year long. During the winter I use this by itself, I don't even use a powder to set it! During the summer I use a primer and a finishing spray to set it.


Here are the results from using all three items. Nice, right? The coverage is natural, but it still conceals everything I would like it too and it doesn't look cakey or oily on my face.

Watch the video below for a demonstration. 


What foundation do you use during the summer? 

Comments

Popular Posts