Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty Eyeshadow Tip | #makeuptips #eyeshadowideas

Trader Joe's - Moisturizing Cream Shave

Moisturizing Cream Shave in Honey Mango - $3.49

I first bought this a few years ago as an affordable alternative to my favorite Kiss My Face shave  cream, it quickly became my FAVORITE cream shave.


Ingredients/Consistency
The consistency is similar to a very hydrating conditioner, so you get a close shave while your legs are also moisturized. 

Pros: 
The price. $3.49
The smell - it really DOES smell like mango and honey. 
The close shave.
Free of parabens.
Legs feel smooth and moisturized after using. 

Cons:
Can be hard to find if you don't live near a Trader Joe's.

Overall
LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
I highly suggest this cream shave for everyone. 

Comments

Popular Posts