Skip to main content

Featured

No Heat Waves | #beautyinfluencer #noheatcurls

ELF Foundation Serum Review

ELF Beautifully Bare Foundation Serum in Medium/Dark
I purchased this foundation a few weeks ago because I was looking for a darker foundation color and I didn't want to spend a ton since I knew I would only be using it for a few weeks. To be honest I was't expecting a lot since ELF foundations tend to be a hit or miss for me. 
Creates a flawless look that's beautiful and natural looking. This weightless silky formula melts into skin seamlessly for a radiant and youthful-looking base. The luminous, dewy finish helps boost suppleness and minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for flawless coverage. This Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 25 formula is designed to help revitalize color and radiance to skin so you look as if you're barely even wearing makeup. Infused with Vitamin A, C, & E, Grape Seed Oil, Pomegranate Oil, and Goji Berry to help brighten, restore, nourish and protect the skin. For slightly fuller coverage and a custom-blended shade, mix a little formula with the Flawless Foundation for a personalized effect. It's makeup so flawless, it feels like you're not even wearing makeup!
ELF Website



Here's my Elf foundation review with before/after photos wearing the foundation. 
Hint: I was pleasantly surprised. ;)


Have you tried this foundation? 
What's your favorite drugstore foundation? 

Comments

Popular Posts