Skip to main content

Featured

Budget Beauty Eyeshadow Tip | #makeuptips #eyeshadowideas

Review: Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask


I received this Yes to Tomatoes mask a few weeks ago and I finally got around to using it. I can't remember if it was in a Target box or an Ipsy bag. I was hesitant at first because while I love a good detox mask, sometimes they're too strong and make my skin irritated. 

Yes to Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Mud Mask is an all natural rich and creamy treatment. This mask is formulated to assist in cleaning up and reducing the severity of acne by helping rid skin of impurities. Key Ingredients include Detoxifying Charcoal helps draw out skin's impurities, Salicylic Acid penetrates pores to clear up acne and prevent future breakouts, Botanical blend of Tomato, Aloe, Watermelon, Pumpkin and Chamomile extracts for extra skin conditioning. - Yes to Website

Thankfully this mask was "just right". I left it on for about 10 minutes and it didn't completely harden on my skin. Note: I think when masks get really hard on my skin is when my skin gets irritated. The results? My skin immediately felt less greasy, smooth, and just clean. The black heads on my nose were less visible and my pimples were noticable smaller. I wish I took a before/after picture!!

This is definitely something I will be purchasing in a full size. A single use mask is $2.99 and a full size tube is $15.99. 

What's your favorite detox mask? 

Comments

Popular Posts