Skip to main content

Featured

Lawless Forget the Filler Balm in Amaretto | #beautyinfluencer #lipstickswatch

Wet N Wild Perfect Pout Lip Scrub


I came across this lip scrub a few weeks ago at my local Harmons and I needed to give it a try!! I do think that lip scrubs are one of those "not really necessary kind of things", but for $4 I decided it was worth the "splurge". The packaging was just too cute, plus my lips can use a little TLC since I do have a liquid lipstick obsession..lol

Wet N Wild Perfect pout Lip Scrub in Pecker Up

Here's what Wet N Wild has to say about their lip scrub:
Deliciously sweet and made with extra fine sugar, these will buff away dead skin from your lips, keeping them soft and feeling heavenly. Features Murumuru Seed Butter which has excellent moisturizing and nourishing properties and Tucuma Seed Butter that acts as an emollient, lubricant and moisturizing agent. Cruelty Free. Gluten Free. Fragrance Free. Paraben Free. Vegan.


 My lips and I are loving this lip scrub. It's has the perfect grainy texture to exfoliate without feeling too rough, it leaves behind a slight film kind of like a lip oil which leaves your lips feeling hydrated. Also, the watermelon taste is HEAVENLY - it reminds me of Bubblicious gum. For $4 I would say it's a great find and a great way to get your lips smooth and moisturized, all with a yummy scent and taste. 

Note: This lip scrub is limited edition and comes in two flavors - Pecker Up (watermelon) and Citrus Elixir (orange).

Are you a fan of lip scrubs?

Comments

Popular Posts