Skip to main content

Featured

FabFitFun Summer Box 2024 - Part 2 | #fabfitfunpartner #subscriptionbox

My Affordable Skincare Routine - Combination and Sensitive Skin




 Here are the affordable and mainly drugstore products I used on my face. 

Includes - This set includes a White Tea Cleanser, White Tea Day Cream, Black Tea Night Cream and Chamomile Eye Cream. This kit features the ancient ingredient tea to fight the signs of aging and to help reduce the look of enlarged pores. 

My skin type is combination and sensitive. I am 36 years old and this is my skincare routine. 

Morning - Rinse my face with water, apply earth to skin tea time day cream and eye cream, use a rose quartz roller under my eyes. 

Night - Remove my makeup with Boscia makeup breakup cleaning oil, cleanse my face with earth to skin tea time cleanser, and moisturize with earth to skin tea time night cream and eye cream. 

2 Times a week I exfoliate with Acure Brightening Face scrub.

Comments

Popular Posts